Sunday, March 05, 2006

Am I not a woman?

Today, I have created a new blog. This is the blog that I will use to expound on my political and cultural beliefs. This is my beef center, my center, period. This is my truth.

I love to talk and I love to debate. More than anything, I love reaching out to people, to feel connected. I'm like you. I want to be heard and to be spoken to. I want to be listend to and I want to learn to listen better.

My ideals are to live in a world that is NOT colorblind or gender neutral, but that is one of respect for our fellow citizens. One in which we can each one, teach one and lean on each other in times of need and celebrate in times that we should.

Many people will agree with my perspectives, but still more will not understand them. I'm ok with that.

Over the next few weeks, I will be adding more blog entries from other blogs and adding new ones daily to keep my mind clear and keep you abreast of my thoughts. I could say, "It's not as if anyone cares," but I believe there are people that do. I want to connect with those people.

Our world is in need of change and we are the music makers, my friends. We are the ones to bring about change. Let it begin with me, I say proudly and let it begin now.

On with the show.

No comments: